END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) to use and distribute the software "ShotTheScreen" ("Program").
© Panarin V. V.
This Agreement is concluding with You, the Program's end-user, and with Program's developer Panarin Vladimir ("Developer"). By accepting this Agreement You accept the following:
- All rights to the Program are exclusively owned by Developer.
- Use of the Program is free and can be done only by following all the terms of this Agreement.
- Program is free to distribute (except of cases, described below) only without any changes in it's distribution package and with including of this file.
- Distribution of the Program on the same media and/or in the same package with cracking utilities, key files and key generating utilities is prohibited.
- The Program is provided "as is" without any additional warranties, either express or implied. You are using Program on your own risk. Developer may not be held liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing the Program.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, change, decompile, disassemble, redistribute the Program or any of it's part otherwise, then it's discribed in this Agreement. Doing this actions results in immediate and automatic determinating of the license, granted by this Agreement, and can cause prosecution.
- Using of Program's binary code and/or Program's source code without Developer's permission is prohibited.
- All rights to the Program, that are not expressly granted in this Agreement, are owned by Developer.
- By using the Program You accept the terms of this Agreement. If You not accept the terms of this Agreement, You must delete Program's files from your storage media and refuse the using of the Program.
- Breaching of any term of this Agreement results in immediate and automatic determinating of the license, granted by this Agreement.